The Darkest SHadow of the Forest

Go down

The Darkest SHadow of the Forest Empty The Darkest SHadow of the Forest

Post  Shadowseer on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:20 pm

Name: Shadowseer (Serkan)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mate: No-one.
Mother & Father- Flightfeather (Father) Etch (Mother)
Littermates: Etch jr. (Tom, Brother, Fate: Dead)
Favorite Sayings: "You'll run screaming from me, wailing Bloody murder!" "If you think Starclan's evil, wait till you feel my claws!" "Death would be a whole lot easier than facing me!" "Your going to wish you were never kitted!" "Ahhhhhh, the work of Etch and Serkan, such bloodied, cruel cats!!"
Description: Black she-cat with orange, white, dark blood brown, light oak brown, and staining white splashes along her pelt.
Eye Colour- One eye is Neon green with a neon blue pupile, and the other eye is Neon blue with a neon green pupile.
History- Born into the territory known as Serkan Ridge, Etch, her mother named SHadowseer, Serkan. Serkan and Etch jr. turned into vicous cold hearted murderous cats. Every time cats came to stay in the territory, Serkan and Etch jr. would like to play games out of hunting down and murdering the cats. Soon, a group of dogs came to the territory on a camping trip, Serkan silently watched them, plotting their deaths, until she met Sharkan. Sharkan was a small dog, but a quiet open minded-dog, Sharkan befriended Serkan after Serkan saved her from a mink. Soon Etch jr. found the group, and was joyfull, and began to horrid game once more. Serkan became desperate to save Sharkan, tried to rescue all of her friends but it was too late, they had all lost the game. Enraged with her brothers cruelity, Serkan confronted Etch jr. when he was attacking Sharkan. Serkan pleaed to her brother that this didn't have to be the way it was, but Etch jr. was stubborn, and he had screamed "I DON'T CARE IF I HAVE TO RIP YOUR BEATING HEART OUT! I'LL KILL HER!" then Etch jr. lunged for Sharkan. Serkan leaped to intersect him, they both wore their iron battle claws, and metalic slasher teeth. Serkan made the attempt to beat her brother away but he fought his way back to where Serkan was fighting to protect her new found friend. As the battle raged on, Serkan became desperate enough to comsider giving in and losing Sharkan. But when she saw the pain on SHarkan's face, Serkan let out a vicoius shreik, and leaped into the air, and kicked her brother's face and launched him across the feild. As Etch jr. came in, he vicously slashed and wounded Serkan, but angered and ready to finish her brother off, Serkan leaped for her brother just as a flash of lightning struck the earth, and Etch jr. realised suddenly who his sister was. She was Serkan! The guardian! The one mother told stories about! and then it was all over. SHarkan and Serkan fled, Serkan was detrimed to make sure her dear friend got home to her pack, before Serkan fled Serkan Ridge, the place where she had wittnessed and took part in horrible things. One day, an exhausted Serkan collasped in Shadowclan territory, where she became Shadowseer, the loyal deputy of SHadowclan with amazing battle skills. But Etch jr. still lurks her dreams, screaming "BLOODY MURDER!!

Last edited by Shadowseer on Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Shadowseer
Shadowseer
Admin

View user profile https://warriorcats101.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Darkest SHadow of the Forest Empty Re: The Darkest SHadow of the Forest

Post  Twixxy on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:35 pm

Awesome! Is Serkan Ridge a show or did you make it up?
Twixxy
Twixxy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonshadow on Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:29 pm

It's a comic. I've started reading it, and it's gory.
Moonshadow
Moonshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ernestine on Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:34 pm

Ok. I didn't know what it was. I want to read it, though!
Ernestine
Ernestine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down