Warrior Cats 101
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WhisperClan Camp RolePlay

2 posters

Go down

WhisperClan Camp RolePlay Empty WhisperClan Camp RolePlay

Post  Moonshadow Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:35 pm

Hidden in the foggy sky, the pine trees were nearly invisible. As a wind rushed through the leaves eager to make its way somewhere else, some of the mud on the floor rose, hitting the trees. Rained poured through, as hard as it could go, lightning and thunder following. A lightning bolt hit a tree, sending a branch thundering down. As the animals fled, the mud was being flown every which way. Even the frogs jumped from their lilypads, hoping to get somewhere safer.

The silver tabby she-cat watched the unrelenting storm from her camp, which was a tunnel underneath the ground. As she covered the hole with a rock again, she began cleaning her pelt, getting the layer of mud off her pelt. Her pelt a dark gray, which it was in the dark, she padded into the clearing. She saw Saber and Silentdream, her two warriors. "Pretty bad storm, huh?" She asked, sitting down with her paws beneath her, next to Silentdream.
Moonshadow
Moonshadow

Back to top Go down

WhisperClan Camp RolePlay Empty Re: WhisperClan Camp RolePlay

Post  Silentdream* Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:44 pm

Silentdream nodded quickly. She was known to not talk a lot unless she had to. She looked back out at the storm. She dropped a mouse she had been carrying for a while. "Sorry its not that much." she mewed quietly. She sighed and nudged it in front of her leader. "I am not hungry." she mewed and padded out in the storm. She needed time to think.
Silentdream*
Silentdream*

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonshadow Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:52 pm

"It's okay. You're still new in the clan," Moonblossom smiled warmly. She got up, stretching her aching legs. She immediately sat back down, as pain was shot up her leg and side. Her fur bristled in response, looking at her paw. There was a thorn in her paw that seemed to be infected, and was swollen. Blocking out the pain, she pulled the thorn out. Her tongue immediately started to lick the red blood off her paw, immediately feeling the pain going down. She purred, her fur starting to settle itself back down.

Moonblossom watched Silentdream curiously. The she-cat never talked much to anyone, and only would talk if talked to. She was trying to get the she-cat to be less shy, because when you really got to know her, she was a really good cat. She was fair, loyal, and would always put her clan first. Moonblossom just shook her head, not understanding the she-cat.
Moonshadow
Moonshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Silentdream* Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:11 pm

Silentdream lifted her chin, letting the rain trickle down her chest. She thought about how everything in her life happened so quickly. She sighed, thinking about how she was part Windclan and Riverclan, but she was raised as a Riverclan cat because her mother was Riverclan. She was very close to her father, though. One night, when Riverclan and Windclan were fighting over territory and everyone knew she hated fighting. When the moment came where she was almost forced to attack her fathers brother, she helped him. How could she attack him. But helping the enemy came with a price, and she was exiled from Riverclan and she felt that if she wasn't welcome in her mothers clan, she wouldnt be welcome in any clan. What clan would except a cat that loved water, and running, and absolutely hated fighting. She was lucky to have Moonblossom, but she felt as if she had no future. She shook her head, snapping back to reality. She let water drip in her eyes. It made it feel more like Riverclan. She put her head down, remembering that she wasnt welcome there. She looked in the direction of the Moors and listened to the river, forgetting that there was even Thunder and lightning. She looked back at Moonblossom and padded over to her. "Anything I can do for you?" she asked
Silentdream*
Silentdream*

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonshadow Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:16 pm

" I'm fine. Thank you for asking. But would you like to go for a walk? It seems like the storm is going down," She looked at Silentdream, her light hazel eyes not leaving Silentdream, except for the occasional blink.
Moonshadow
Moonshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Silentdream* Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:21 pm

Silentdream looked at Moonblossom and thought for a second. What if Moonblossom asked about her past? Would she still be able to be apart of Whisperclan? She sighed and nodded. Maybe she could use a walk.
Silentdream*
Silentdream*

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonshadow Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:24 pm

Moonblossom pushed the rock out of the way, and saw the rain was still heavy, but not as heavy. The lightning and thunder had stopped. Moonblossom pounced out, sliding on the mud as she landed. The rain washed the mud off her pelt, but every paw-step she took, there was more mud. Giving up on cleaning her pelt, Moonblossom waited for Silentdream.
Moonshadow
Moonshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Silentdream* Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:29 pm

Silentdream followed and let the rain run down her side. She never understood why cats really hated water. She jumped over a big puddle and landed firmly. She padded after Moonblossom and looked at her paws. "Did I do something wrong?" she asked quietly. The wind blew her fur violently but she loed it. It reminded her of the times she would meet her father in Windclan.
Silentdream*
Silentdream*

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonshadow Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:36 pm

"No, of course not. Unless there's something you want to tell me?" Moonblossom purred in amusement. " I was just wondering...You know WhisperClan needs a Medicine cat, right? I think you'd make a great Medicine cat, but it's completely up to you."
Moonshadow
Moonshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Silentdream* Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:44 pm

Silentdreams eyes widened. She thought for a second. Its not like she would ever have a mate. It would be perfect because she hated fighting. But could she really handle the responsibility. She thought for a moment. "Do you really think I can do it?" she mewed quietly. She was worried."What if I fail, or cats die because I couldnt remember the herbs. There are so many things that could go wrong! Could I do it?"
Silentdream*
Silentdream*

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonshadow Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:48 pm

" I don't think you can do it." Moonblossom blinked as a raindrop landed on her eye. " I know you can do it. I'll let you have a mate, too. Plus, it won't take long to memorize the herbs. I'm sure you can do it. It's good to worry. It means you care, so I trust you."
Moonshadow
Moonshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Silentdream* Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:57 pm

Silentdream sighed. "I will try my best." she whispered. She saw the infection on Moonblossoms paw and thought for a second and padded a few pawsteps to the right. She padded over to a plant and pulled the roots out and padded back over to Moonblossom. She mashed it up with her paws and nudged a little bit over to her leader. "You should probably put some Burdock Root on that infection." she mewed.
Silentdream*
Silentdream*

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonshadow Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:59 pm

"Thank you, " Moonblossom chewed up the Burdrock root and put it on her paw. Almost immediately, the pain was gone. Moonblossom purred, lifting her paw up and down.
Moonshadow
Moonshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Silentdream* Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:03 pm

Silentdream smiled, happy that she actually remebered something. She noticed something different in the air: the prey was coming out of their dens. "Hey! It stopped raining." she mewed, almost to herself.
Silentdream*
Silentdream*

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonshadow Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:05 pm

"You should go get Saber, and go on a hunting patrol-Actually, why don't you go gather herbs? " Moonblossom's eyes twinkled, happy she made Silentdream feel appreciated.
Moonshadow
Moonshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Silentdream* Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:10 pm

"I will gather herbs and if I have extra time I will hunt." she mewed and looked up at Moonblossom. "Will we ever have a large clan like Windclan or Riverclan?" she asked curiously. Another question popped in her head. "When will you become Moonstar?"
Silentdream*
Silentdream*

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonshadow Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:14 pm

"I don't think this clan will ever get that big. I don't want it to get to big." Moonblossom smiled at the she-cat. " I'd have to change my name, since the leader of MoonClan is Moonstar. I'll have the last part of our names be 'shadow,' instead of 'star.'"
Moonshadow
Moonshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Silentdream* Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:18 pm

"That's cool!" Silentdream mewed. "I can come with you to the Moonpool. Wait... Do you think Starclan will allow your name to be Moonshadow?" she mewed.
Silentdream*
Silentdream*

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonshadow Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:20 pm

"I'm sure they will. I mean, they don't want to have two Moonstar's." Moonblossom giggled at the thought.
Moonshadow
Moonshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Silentdream* Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:26 pm

Silentdream chuckled. "Yeah I guess." she mewed and padded a few pawsteps. "I'd better start collecting herbs!" she turned to Moonblossom. "Could you take the rest of this Burdock Root back to camp? It'd be a shame to waste!"
Silentdream*
Silentdream*

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonshadow Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:29 pm

" Sure," Moonblossom grabbed the burdrock root and went back to camp.
Moonshadow
Moonshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Silentdream* Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:06 pm

After Silentdream gathered all of the Chervil, Dock, Comfrey,Poppy Seeds, and Marigold she could carry, she padded into Whisperclans camp. She padded over to a cave in the side of a ledge. The cave was fairly small. There was a small gap in the wall that led to a room that was a little bigger. This would be her room. The cave next to it would be where the patients slept and where she would examine them. She started to dig out loose rocks in the walls to form crack-like storage units. She placed Chervil in one crack and Dock in another crack. She placed different herbs in different units. After she was satisfied with her organization of the herbs, she felt a cold breeze. She looked around and saw Moonblossom, now Moonshadow, and padded over to her.
"Moonshadow!" she called to her leader. "We have a problem."
Silentdream*
Silentdream*

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonshadow Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:10 pm

"Yes?" Moonblossom padded over to her medicine cat.
Moonshadow
Moonshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down